The GEMÜ PTFE/EPDM diaphragm code 5A consists of a PTFE face and an EPDM back, which are securely connected to one another (fully laminated). The diaphragm combines all the advantages of PTFE with the flexibility of an elastomer diaphragm in one product. In order to optimize the entire system, both the PTFE face and the diaphragm back are compounded for GEMÜ and manufactured within the GEMÜ Group. The diaphragm complies with FDA, USP Class VI and EMA/410/01 Revision 3 regulations.
- BrasilPortuguês brasileiro
- Technical specifications
- Insensitive also at higher temperatures
- High chemical resistance due to PTFE face
- Simple installation is facilitated by a rubber pin that is vulcanized into place
- Max. media temperature: 100 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C