The GEMÜ FKM diaphragm code 4A (FPM) has been developed for use in industrial applications, for example in the chemical industry, environmental engineering or the processing industry. The diaphragm is made of fluorinated rubber.
- BrasilPortuguês brasileiro
- Technical specifications
- Resistant to hydrocarbons and strong acids, aromatic solvents, ozone, gaseous chlorine and chlorinated solvents
- Simple installation is facilitated by a rubber pin that is vulcanized into place
- Max. media temperature: 90 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
Online since 16.09.2015