- BrasilPortuguês brasileiro
Robust valves and customized solutions in valve and control systems are part of the GEMÜ product range that is used in cleaning processes for tool moulds or inking units, as well as in the supply of coolants and lubricants in moving machine parts.
Whether for butterfly valves, ball valves, globe valves, diaphragm valves or multi-port valve blocks – with many years of experience in mechanical engineering and in the processing industry, GEMÜ products are reliably used around the globe.
Processing industry 4.0 with GEMÜ CONEXO
Technological progress is leading to changing procedures and processes both in the mechanical engineering industry and in the processing industry. Growing requirements with regard to automation, documentation and digitalization in particular are playing an increasingly important role.
With GEMÜ CONEXO, we are taking a step towards Industry 4.0 and enabling the identification of pipework components, the collection of field data and the optimization of servicing process and intervals.
Examples of processes employing GEMÜ valves, measurement and control systems:
- Expandable polystyrene foaming
- Distribution of cooling lubricants and cutting fluids
- Cleaning and dosing processes
- Control and regulation of cooling and heating circuits
Product advantages associated with the use of plastic and metal butterfly valves
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Flexible application possibilities due to versatile material selection
- Minimal pressure loss
- ATEX versions
- TA Luft (German Clean Air Act) versions
- Approval in the shipbuilding industry in accordance with DNV-GL
Product advantages associated with the use of diaphragm valves with plastic lining
- All mechanical components are located outside the media-wetted area
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Suitable for use with both clean and abrasive media
- Control functions possible
Product advantages associated with the use of plastic or metal ball valves
- Good flow capability
- All plastic media-wetted parts for plastic ball valves are also optionally available in a thermoplastic material
- ATEX, TA Luft (German Clean Air Act) versions and versions suitable for vacuum applications are optionally available for metal ball valves
Product advantages associated with the use of globe valves
- Suitable for fast cycle duties and high switching frequencies
- Highly suitable for use as control valves in conjunction with suitable positioners
- Versatile accessories and ATEX versions or versions suitable for vacuum applications are available
All GEMÜ valves with pneumatic or motorized actuator are available with instrumentation ex works.