The GEMÜ 1441 cPos-X is an intelligent, digital electro-pneumatic positioner in 2-wire technology used to control pneumatically operated process valves. It can be combined with single acting or double acting linear actuators or quarter turn actuators. This means that it can be used, among other things, for diaphragm, globe and diaphragm globe valves as well as for ball valves and butterfly valves, for instance. The positioner has a robust housing with a covered LCD display for status information. The positioner can be operated remotely using a mobile device in order to configure settings and to view detailed information.
- BrasilPortuguês brasileiro
The GEMÜ 1441 cPos-X positioner can be paired with many pneumatically operated valves, thus expanding their range of functions. Discover the versatile GEMÜ solutions. We are sure that we have the right solution for your system.
- Technical specifications
- 2-wire-connection technology
- Quick commissioning using well-balanced preconfiguration
- HART communication available upon request
- "Fail safe" and "Fail freeze" safety function available
- BLE communication for remote access and configuration
- Almost no air consumption when idle
- Ambient temperature:-10 to 60 °C
- Operating pressure :1,5 to 7 bar
- Mode of action:Double acting | Single acting
- Flow rate:115 Nl/min
- Linear measuring range :2 to 75 mm
- Radial measuring range:0 - 90°
- Supply voltage:Via set value signal
- Electrical connection types:M16 cable gland | M12 plug
- Communication modes:BLE | HART
Carry out initialization, configuration, parametrization and localization of your device simply with the GEMÜ app. You can connect your smartphone or tablet with the positioner via a Bluetooth interface, allowing devices that are difficult to access to also be operated.
More about the app