TubeStar is a product range comprising ultra-pure and standard PFA tubing.The tubes are particularly suitable for applications with high-purity media and other chemicals.
- BrasilPortuguês brasileiro
The purity of the process media used in many high-tech areas is increasingly decisive for the quality and quantity of the products. The range extends from sectors such as optics, aeronautics and astronautics through to biotechnology, gene technology, microelectronics and semiconductor production. Numerous plant designers and end users choose GEMÜ valves, fittings and tubes when equipping their devices and production plants for media control and regulation or their systems for cleaning, coating and etching processes. The high-purity system solutions and components impress with their high resistance and uncompromising cleanliness.
The GEMÜ PFA tubing range comprises tubing spools and straight tube pieces. These can be supplied either in a high-purity version with Teflon® PFA 450 HP (DuPont) or in the standard version. Depending on availability, the latter uses PFA M620, Dyneon 6502T or Daikin MP-230. The tubes are available in standard lengths as rolls (10 m, 20 m, 50 m, 100 m) and 6 m tube pieces. The following sizes can be ordered: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4". Other sizes and lengths (min. 110 m overall length) are available as special versions.
- High-purity version complies with SEMI F57 and has FDA approval for food-related applications
- Excellent pressure resistance and high flexural fatigue strength
- Suitable for temperatures up to 170 °C.
- Technical specifications
- Extremely compact design. The values from the dynamic leach out test are clearly below the standard SEMI 57 (HP design)
- Outstanding chemical and physical properties- High-purity design, Teflon® PFA 450 HP (DuPont)
- Excellent pressure resistance
- Good flexural fatigue strength
- High transparency
- Body material: PFA
- Max. operating pressure: 18 bar
- Max. media temperature: 170 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -70 ° C
- Nominal sizes: DN 4; DN 6; DN 8 (1/4''); DN 12; DN 15 (1/2''); DN 20 (3/4'')