The GEMÜ FKM diaphragm code 4 (FPM) has been developed for use in industrial applications, for example in the chemical industry, environmental engineering or the processing industry. The diaphragm is made of fluorinated rubber.
- BrasilPortuguês brasileiro
- Technical specifications
- Resistant to hydrocarbons and strong acids, aromatic solvents, ozone, gaseous chlorine and chlorinated solvents
- Simple and defined assembly thanks to the threaded pin that is vulcanised in place with integrated screw-in stop
- Max. media temperature: 90 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
Online since 16.09.2015