- BrasilPortuguês brasileiro
These valves are used both in primary and auxiliary processes.
GEMÜ 660 filling solution
GEMÜ developed the GEMÜ 660 diaphragm valve specially for the beverage industry, where it is primarily used in circular fillers. It also allows fruit juices which contain pulp to be distributed, dosed and filled with no issues.
Wide range of materials
Plastic diaphragm valve bodies are also available as an alternative to metal valve bodies for numerous applications. Materials such as PVDF or PP are suitable for auxiliary processes such as water/waste water treatment or dosing cleaning agents.
Examples of processes employing GEMÜ valves, measurement and control systems
- Manufacture and filling of yoghurt, honey, ketchup, beer, mineral water and other soft drinks and fruit juices
- Cooling water circuits, cleaning and CIP equipment (for example crate washing systems)
Benefits associated with the use of diaphragm valves with metal body
- Designed in compliance with GMP guidelines
- The media wetted seals of the diaphragm valves are tested as per USP Class 6 in accordance with the requirements of the FDA and are BSE/TSE-compliant
- EHEDG-certified seal system
- Sterilizable and with autoclave capability
Product advantages associated with the use of metal multi-port valve blocks
- Increased product reliability (fewer fittings and weld seams; low hold-up volume, small wetted area)
- requires less space thanks to compact design
- Optimized draining design with reduced deadleg
- Individual, customized and flexible design
- Reduced and simple validation
- Bodies machined from a block, actuators and diaphragms from GEMÜ's tried and tested modular system
Product advantages associated with the use of globe and control valves
- Ideally suited to fast cycle duties
- High flow rates
- Plastic body made of corrosion-resistant materials
- Metal body available in various materials
- Sterile and hygienic designs available
- Excellent control characteristics; individual configuration of the control characteristic possible
- ATEX-compliant versions for potentially explosive areas
All GEMÜ valves with pneumatic or motorized actuator are available with instrumentation ex works.