The GEMÜ Q30 2/2-way pinch valve has a plastic piston actuator and is pneumatically operated. The valve guides a tube which is compressed from above by a compressor to control and regulate media. The compressor's specially developed contour and the tube holder's contour minimize the strain on the tube and thus increase the tubes' service life. Tubes can be safely inserted and removed in simple steps and without tools. The available control functions are "normally closed (NC)" and "normally open (NO)". An integral optical position indicator is standard.
- BrasilPortuguês brasileiro
- Technical specifications
- Lightweight plastic piston actuator, free from non-ferrous metals
- Fast, safe tube replacement
- Simple replacement of inserts and compressors for various tube sizes with the same actuator
- High quality and long service life
- Minimized strain on the tube due to the optimized compressor
- Positioners and process controllers can be mounted
- Several installation options possible in the plant thanks to the mounting flange or female thread on the body
- Media temperature:Please observe the tube manufacturer's specifications
- Ambient temperature:Actuator: 0 to 60 °C, Tube: Please observe the tube manufacturer's specifications
- Operating pressure:Please observe the tube manufacturer's specifications
- Tube's outside diameter:1/4'' | 3/8'' | 7/16'' | 1/2'' | 5/8'' | 3/4'' | 7/8'' | 1 1/8'' | 1 1/6'' | 1 1/4'' | 1 2/5'' | 1 13/32'' | 1 3/7'' | 1 1/2''
- Tube's inside diameter:1/8'' | 1/4'' | 3/8'' | 1/2'' | 3/4'' | 1''
- Body materials:1.4404/PA6 | PA6
Tube Replacement for GEMÜ Single-Use Pinch Valves
Online since 22.10.2020